NCPC infusion center is proud to infuse medications that help our patients attain their best health. We are experts in the field of neurology and our nurses are experts in the field of infusion therapy as well as critical and emergent care. We are proud to host many patients who are referred to our center by gastroenterologists, infectious disease physicians, rheumatologists, neurologists and dermatologists. Many of these referring physicians have heard about the quality of the NCPC center from other physicians or the patients that visit our center. From Multiple Sclerosis, neuromuscular disorders, primary immunodeficiencies, Crohn's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and plaque psoriasis, we provide cutting-edge infusion therapy in a safe and spa-like environment.
The Very Best In Quality Care
Experienced, award winning physicians and nurses await you at Neurological Consultants, PC. Our utmost priority is to make sure that you receive the best medical care while you are in our office. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure a high quality of care:
- All infusion patients are continually monitored by exceptional nurses and physicians who can respond immediately if a concern arises.
- Every nurse working in our infusion center is a highly trained Registered Nurse, trained in Critical and Emergent care, as well as infusion therapy.
- Our nurses are experts in administering intravenous biologic therapies, including, but not limited to intravenous immune globulin (IVIG), Remicade and Tysabri.
- As an added benefit to the treating physician, our office will deliver a clinical report on every patient after his or her infusion. This report will additionally include the most current clinical picture (medications, physical and occupational therapies, lab work, etc).
Our patients say that they appreciate their experience here for many reasons. While exceptional care is our primary concern, we also offer value-added services that make infusion therapy at NCPC unique. Here are some examples of the additional benefits:
- NCPC offers an expert team of reimbursement specialists who focus exclusively on infusion therapy, thus providing the patient with a personal communication channel for questions regarding their infusion therapy. These reimbursement specialists work individually with each patient to ensure that insurance issues do not become an additional stressor.
- Large recliners and private rooms provide a more personal experience.
- Free transportation to and from the patient's home or place of work is available.
- High quality lunch and a variety of refreshments are always available for the patient to enjoy.
- Patients have access to a comprehensive selection of the latest DVDs and magazines as well as personal DVD players and wireless internet.
Discover more about Wellness Education & Community Connections including upcoming events hosted by the Infusion Center and helpful materials available.